10th Nov 2022
We’re Hiring a Contracts/Projects Manager
We’re looking for a new Contracts/Projects Manager! If you’re interested in joining the Blueprint Team, you can read the job spec below.
Summary Job Description:
Contracts/Projects Manager responsible for the delivery of commercial fit-out projects of anywhere up to an individual value of £2.0m.
Duties will include involvement at all stages in the progress of projects, from initial meeting and negotiation with the client through to managing the design, resource planning, costing, and implementation of delivery on site. The job holder will be expected to create and manage excellent working relationships at all levels within clients’ and other stakeholders’ organisations.
While Blueprint is unique in being first and foremost a Design-led business, the company also prides itself on an ability to deliver its creations through excellence in project management. Our growth in the Design and Fit-out sector is being matched by our success in also winning competitively tendered works.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience and includes an element of the company and individual performance bonuses. There is also a company pension scheme running. No company car is included in the package.
Blueprint is a young, dynamic and profitable company engaged in the design, planning, fit-out and furnishing of all types of commercial property. We are a small but ever-expanding team. Our success is built around our design-led approach, and our determination to deliver projects of the highest quality within agreed timescales, within budget and with minimal disruption to the client. Take a look at some of our previous projects.
This is a key role, and it is important that the people we employ share our enthusiasm, ambition and commitment to quality and customer service. We are looking for a team player who is not afraid of responsibility, able to use initiative with common sense, and who can establish excellent relationships with all stakeholders in our projects.
It is unlikely that anyone with less than 5 years of experience in a commercial fit-out environment, will be able to demonstrate the required skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent management skills
- Broad technical knowledge
- Numerate – understanding of revenue models and P&L
- Effective communicator
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities
- Expert in health and safety requirements on site
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s core industry, policies and objectives
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service
- High level of commercial awareness
- Willing to take responsibility and use initiative
- Ability to meet tight timescales
- Understanding customer needs
- Ability to manage conflicting interests
- Able to react swiftly to changes in circumstances
- Creative problem solver
How to apply
You can easily apply on our LinkedIn job posting.