We’re a conscientious, socially responsible company – and we can prove it.
We’ve been verified by trusted accreditors, who can vouch for our environmental and social responsibility, customer service, and health and safety standards:
Our ISO 9001 certification means we:
- Fulfil the customer’s quality requirements.
- Enhance customer satisfaction.
- Continually monitor and improve our performance.
Our ISO 14001 certification means we:
- Identify and control the environmental impact of our activities,products and services.
- Are improving our environmental performance continually.
- Have implemented a systematic approach to setting environmental objectives and achieving them.
- Have a core culture of social responsibility and caring for the environment and for that of the next generation.
Our Constructionline membership means we are part of the UK’s leading procurement and supply chain management service that collects, assesses and monitors standard company information developed by BSI to reduce duplication within the construction industry.
Our Acclaim accreditation means we have demonstrated that we have the necessary organisational capability that secures health and safety to the standards required under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.